Ghost Pump may be the greatest pump product ever! Everyone loves the feeling of getting an epic pump in the gym and after a year in the making Ghost has bought us the best product for it. With an array of ingredients to increase nitric oxide production and nutrient absorption, Pump is going to make sure you get the most out of your workout.
- 4g L-Citrulline & 2.5g Arginine Nitrate
If you’re training late or prefer stimulant free pre-workouts Ghost Pump is perfect. However, if you’d prefer something with a stimulant kick to it consider using Ghost Legend. Legend will give you the boost you need to perform with its energy, focus and pump enhancing formula. If you’re after an absolutely insane combo you could stack Ghost Legend and Pump together, careful though this epic stack would not be for the faint hearted!
Key Ingredients in Ghost Pump
- Pure L-Citrulline – When consumed L-Citrulline is absorbed and converted into L-Arginine which then helps increase blood flow and vasodilation.
- Arginine Nitrate (NO3-T) – Arguably one of the best pump ingredients of all time. L-Arginine bonded with nitrates helps provide fast, long-lasting pumps.
- Pinus Pinaster – Helps increase vasodilation, performance, endurance and more. With plenty of human clinical data to back it up.
- Astragin – Works to improve your ability to absorb nutrients ensuring you get the most out of Pump while maximising your post-workout recovery.
Ghost’s Full Disclosure Label
All Ghost Lifestyle products include a 100% transparent label that ensures you know exactly what you’re getting in every scoop. With zero proprietary blends, you can rest assured when taking Ghost. To check out our other Ghost products click here.
Mix 2 scoops of Ghost Pump with approximately 200-300mls of cold water and consume 30-40 minutes before a workout. In just one scoop Pump smashes comparable products so if you’re chasing those truly legendary pumps take the full serving size! Being a stimulant free product Pump could also be combined with your favourite caffeinated pre-workout.