Ghost Burn is an all in one fat burner designed to maximise weight loss. It includes ingredients to boost your metabolism, increase energy/focus, enhance mood, reduce appetite and more! Burn’s formula also includes a huge 3-gram dose of L-Carnitine and is backed by science to have a game-changing impact on your results. And in true Ghost Lifestyle fashion, the Burn flavour range is absolutely EPIC!
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Boosts Energy/Focus
- Appetite Control
When trying to lose weight you always want to ensure its fat and not muscle so muscle maintenance becomes key. To help prevent muscle loss when on a calorie-restricted diet or using fat burners, consider using Ghost Amino. Ghost Amino provides essential amino acids to help reduce muscle breakdown, speed up recovery, reduce soreness and keep you adequately hydrated. When paired with an adequate protein intake this could have a huge impact on muscle maintenance and growth.
Key Ingredients in Ghost Burn
- L-Carnitine – Promotes fat loss by making stored energy available to the cells for use as energy.
- KSM-88 Ashwagandha – Helps reduce stress, cortisol levels, and appetite while increasing cognitive function.
- Grains of Paradise – Plays a key role in replenishing energy stores and increasing overall energy expenditure resulting in increased fat burning.
- Theobromine – Helps suppress appetite while also acting as a diuretic and boosting energy levels.
- Neurofactor – Shown to improve mental alertness and brain function.
Ghost’s Full Disclosure Label
All Ghost Lifestyle products include a 100% transparent label that ensures you know exactly what you’re getting in every scoop. With zero proprietary blends, you can rest assured when taking Ghost. To check out our other Ghost products click here.
Mix one scoop of Ghost Burn in 200-300ml of cold water and consume in the morning. We usually recommend starting with a half scoop to assess your initial tolerance if you do not regularly use similar products. Burn could also be used as a pre-workout, however due to the caffeine content we do not recommend taking it within 3-6 hours of bedtime.